Thursday 3 June 2010



Today I went for yet another walk around my local park... I had a the wonderful challenge of photographing my friends' young daughter. If I can, I will feature some in the next few days. After a couple of hours shooting we headed to my favourite field to rest and catch some sun... on the way to a half shady spot, I was stunned to see two unlikely visitors... ( not very good photograph's though!)

The European Roe Deer (Capreolus capreolus) beautiful animals, which I have rarely seen, so I always get rather exciting when I spot one!


3 comments:

  1. you get rather exciting? why what do you do :P why didn't they run off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P They just sort of hung around... they actually looked lost... and then they scarppered towards the river and into that bit of land beyond that bridge.

    ReplyDelete