Friday 4 June 2010



The crow... once had the pleasure of a guest crow. The thing managed to get itself stuck in the chimney and scared me to death one morning. I was alone in the house and thought there was an intruder downstairs. After the nerves eased and I finally caught it, I chucked it out and half an hour later it reappeared.... why! Mango couldn't resist looking after him so we accomodated for it.... what a bad idea that was!! He was an EVIL creature.... Im sure he wanted gauge my eyes out! When ever I went near the cage it went for me.... but not Mango, whenever he was around it was fine. In the end we released it, thank goodness! I love birds but there was something sadistic about him....

2 comments:

  1. lol it used to like me :D, that bottom one is soo thinking 'can i eat you, or at least some of you'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice as usual!!! :D
    have a nice w-e!!!

    ReplyDelete